Second Sunday Conversations
Bring your questions, contribute to the answers, or feel free just to hang out. Tam and Cass are "holding space" for about an hour on the second Sunday of each month. Parents, teachers, and any one else interested in the topic areas are welcome.
Main Topic Areas
- Neurodiversity (ADHD, Sensory Sensitivity, etc.)
- Online and Blended Instruction
- Curriculum (creating or evaluating)
- Personalizing Learning for Student Needs
- Anything else to do with education, parenting, or your own life strategies to work with your neurotype.
Primary "Audience" for Conversations
- Parents who are homeschooling or supplementing their children's education
- Teachers who need help designing online/blended learning, or student-centric learning
- Anyone who needs neurodiversity-affirming approaches to education and life
Time & Location
3PM Pacific; 6PM Eastern, second Sunday of the month
Public Twitch Link: posted here closer to the date (check back!)
Private Google Meet Link: posted on your Dashboard
What's the Difference?
- The private Google Meet link is available for Open Path Education members. It allows for video and microphone options, in addition to using the chat (use what you prefer!).
- The public Twitch link allows anyone to view and hear the stream, and to ask questions in the chat. With this option, we can make this available to more people.
Send Questions in Advance
Want to send a question to be answered? Use the Contact Us form to let us know!